Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Cool Funny and Funky T shirts

One of my preferred outfits shops in India is known as “Bandarwalla”. There happens to be “Bandarwalla” shop in almost every town and shopping area. “Bandarwalla” is classified as a rock the design shop. I’m not too much of a artist design guy but I always discover something I like here.





I observed most of the guys here are fairly and always look excellent. I like the point that they have to put on what they offer, so if you like something on one of the workers you can get it right there.

This shop also has really lovely Custom Funny Mens Tees and covers. The covers are always a little here so do not be frustrated when you discover out you do not fit into a little.

funky t shirt

Online funny Tees

printed cotton teesmens t shirts

The Bandarwalla brand also contains, Home and Living, Bags and wallets, covers and earphone. You always keep a store with a charming buying bag and what I really like is how they always program your factors so awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment